NSRG Home Page
COVID-19 NOTICE (March 26, 2020)
From the Board of Directors
After considering the Covid 19 health protocols we are implementing the following procedures for range use by our members:
1. All organized disciplines with scheduled events are suspended.
2. Guest passes are suspended due to the shared use of one shooting position.
3. Safe distancing on the range means that one empty shooting position must separate each shooter to create the 2M safe distance from each other.
4. The airgun range will be restricted to no more than three people at any time, and maintain the 2M distance at the shooting line
5. Trap is closed.
6. The club house will be closed.
7. You must sign in and out EVERY time you are at the range. Failure to do so will lead to disciplinary actions. Signing in and out will help us contact potentially exposed shooters in the event that someone frequenting the range develops the disease. Remember to display your membership card.
8. You are responsible for your actions. Do not go to the range with a cough or any other Covid 19 symptoms.
9. When you go to the range follow these procedures: Bring your own hand sanitizer and use it for the following: when unlocking and locking the gate sanitize your hands before entering your vehicle: Sign in and sign out sanitize your hands and sanitize after touching any common range surface. When you use the washrooms wash your hands and use you paper hand towels to open the door. Remember that hand washing with soap is the best sanitizing method.
10. We are currently searching for hand sanitizer and would ask for donations. As you know we do not have a full time staff to disinfect the range every day so we will be placing some sanitizing products for your use as they become available. Please follow the instructions for their use.
The range remaining open is dependent on you following these guide lines.
Further changes to range use will be emailed and posted at NSRG.org
Welcome to the North Saanich Rod and Gun Club (NSRG). The range is also home to the Victoria Precision Shooting Association (VPSA). Our club is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island on the Saanich Peninsula, just a few minutes from Sidney, British Columbia. We offer a wide variety of amenities to our members and guests.
Some of the highlights of our facility include:
Covered shooting bays
Individually heated shooting positions via radiant heaters
Two 100 yard bays with 6 shooting positions each
One 50 metre bay with 6 shooting positions
25 metre electric target systems in two bays
Trap range with voice activated trap machine
Indoor heated shotgun marshaling area
10 metre indoor heated air gun range
Electric target systems in air gun bay
Entire range is handicap aware, including bathrooms, parking, and level range access
- Applications for new membership are still closed until further notice. See the membership page for more information.
- NSRG DOES NOT HAVE DAY PASSES FOR DROP IN SHOOTERS. Only club members and their guests are allowed to use the facility. Some organized programs are open to the public. Go to Programs for more information.
North Saanich Rod & Gun Club - P.O. Box 2043 - Sidney, B.C. - V8L 3S3